FILED UNDER: Uncategorized
While I’m still in the process of uploading every single image back to my website, I started something else. I can’t really finish something unless I start something else. Does that make sense? Lol!
You’re probably wondering , what now? Well I have finally, finalllyy figured out how to wrap my wordpress blog around my site. Oh what’s that you say? It’s been like that since day one.
Umm, nah. I was only using the “loop” code in my index file as I had no idea how to use WordPress themes. But since fiddling with them, taking an entire day, a lot of cursing, I figured out how to do it! So now I’m a bit more familiar with themes!
So, now that I can use WordPress themes (yes!) I can hopefully work harder and quicker at getting my site back on track. I have been doing every single page again so that’s why it’s taking me awhile.
What else have I been doing? Well I’ve been playing destiny 2. I’m about 240+ power/light(whatever you wanna call it) now.
I go back to work tomorrow after having my rostered days off. I need to go to the grocery store at some point and re stock my food supplies. Lol. Food shopping is always fun on a budget….not!
Here’s a random pic of me, couple months old, but I love it!
Anyways, I better get off to sleep!
Have a fantastic day.
Love & light
FILED UNDER: Uncategorized
Hey everyone. I have done a massive progress with changing my images over to a new server. I will never ever use photobucket again. I just hope this never happens again. It’s really such a hassle. I have always been a fan of photobucket. I think it is so wrong to do this to people. Fair enough it’s their site, their rules but come on. What about people who have been using their free service for over 10 years or so and then have this happen to them. It is honestly like restarting my site from scratch. But I’m lucky I have all pages the way I want them already, just have to find every single photobucket link and remove & update. I honestly thought never in a million years photobucket would do such a drastic change.
Sooo what’s new with me?
- I am now level 33 on Pokemon go. (Yes, I am a daily player!) do you still play, if so what level are you?
- I started playing the pre-sequel for Borderlands. Honestly, it’s not as bad as I first thought. It’s quite fun! I can’t wait for borderlands 3!
- I have picked up a copy of Destiny 2 and have been smashing it out the last few days. I said I wouldn’t get it, but it was on special at Big W, so why not!
- Oh my g! I am so glad winter is like over! I had the flu 3 freaking times and I still have a slight cough. My gosh. I usually don’t get the flu more than once but this year it just didn’t want to leave my body for some unknown reason!
- I have been to the doctor and had some tests & scans done, the only main problem is I have to have a vaccination whereas everything else seems to be going ok, I haven’t been in so much pain lately.
- I started taking small walks around my home and around botanical gardens,but since being sick I just feel useless and I have a lack of energy so I really need to get back into walking again. It’s hard when there is no motivation.
- I went away at the end of August for a couple of days to spend some time with my family and to celebrate my mums birthday. It was a very short trip. Wishing I could spend more time with them. I miss them dearly. I’m hoping I’ll get to head back down there at Christmas time.
- For the last couple of years I have been dying my hair blonde with products from the salon. I haven’t done my regrowth for awhile because I am thinking of dying my hair darker. Now I did a bad decision and I went to my supermarket and I got cheap hair dye, and I kid you not, it’s still sitting in the packet on my bathroom bench. At the time I wanted to change my hair, but now I’m like no. I can’t do it. Why is that? Is it because it’s taken forever to get where my colour should be, it’d be a waste to go back to dark. I don’t know. I want to do it but I just don’t know, I love my blonde hair. Have you ever felt like this before?
- Are you getting the new iPhone? 8 or X.. What are your thoughts on it? I have the 6s plus and it’s my baby! This has honestly been the best iPhone yet, well for me anyway. I don’t really think it’s worth while upgrading. Every other previous iPhone I’ve had , I’m like yeahhhh sweet upgrade time. But now I’m like nah my iPhone has everything I want. So why should I upgrade?
Anyways, I better go it’s almost 4:00am here. Hopefully when I wake up I’ll have a clear mind to finish all these photo bucket links lol
Love & light